4.8.07

Walking randomly amongst not proud people.

Eu sei que já se falou disto antes, mas é sempre bom voltar ao velhos clássicos, especialmente quando nos trouxeram a reboque para o local de trabalho e descobrimos que numa sala de som de uma rádio, a única coisa realmente interessante e apelativa, àparte do DJ que não nos liga nenhuma, é um Mac ligado à net e um copo de cerveja. Felizmente o video matou a estrela de rádio. E já agora, confesso com algum orgulho e sem qualquer vergonha que não tenho paciência para remixes brazileiros de bossa nova com Béis Gilberto a cantar de vozinha agarrada ao cu. E tenho dito, se for pecado castiguem-me.
Mas ainda que aborrecido, vale o esforço a voz do locutor.

Pride

05/26/2003 at 19:19:32
"When your beautiful, women are terrible to you because they are jealous, and men label you whore because they can't have you. But waking up every morning knowing how absolutely perfect you are makes it all worth it."

12/21/2004 at 17:44:02
"I'm proud that I am indian. We have the oldest civilization in the world and if it wasn't for us... you wouldn't have numbers and you'd still be adding roman numerals."

10/29/2003 at 19:47:24
"They say that the world would be a boring place if everyone were the exact same. Yet when I think of how interesting I am and what a pleasure I am to be around , I can't help but realise that a world full of mes would be absolutely brilliant."

10/16/2004 at 23:06:27
"I'm saving money. Either I'll get married or get laser therapy to get rid of my back hair. Deep in my heart, I think #2 is a better option for my overall happiness."

12/03/2003 at 00:01:04
"i hope you know how to spell condescending. moron."

Os invejosos e preguiçosos não me despertaram muito interesse.

Gluttony
02/03/2006 at 16:30:33
"I love drugs, all of them, but you can keep your stinking heroin."

02/26/2004 at 14:30:34
"I just ate an entire can of Pringles for breakfast. Is that bad?"

01/19/2001 at 19:15:41
"here i am yet again, in a heap on the couch, scarfing McNuggets and scratching my ass. today i couldn't do up the top button on my jeans, and i still can't stop, i have nugget fever. i miss those commercials with ronald mcdonald and the talking nugget muppets. and in 3 short months i go back to work, shaking my ass in a g string and at this rate i'm going to be The Fat Chick. the only way to fix this is to become a drug glutton. again."

10/07/2005 at 14:07:49
"I ate till I puked and then I ate some more."

Os gananciosos também não têm muita piada. Já a Luxúria é um fartote.

03/29/2006 at 21:06:21
"For the second time in six months, a boy has stopped talking to me right after we have oral sex. I keep thinking it's my blowjob skills. But maybe I just pick the wrong guys."

10/16/2003 at 14:53:13
"It turns me on to be naked. I am naked anytime I'm home alone. Sometimes around my good friends. I'm straight, but when I'm naked i fantasize about my guy friends."

02/20/2003 at 19:19:17
"i am now fucking a girl who was my best friends ( of 20 yrs) & she also has another boyfriend of 2 yrs in london. she is also close friends with my most recent ex-girlfriend (who still loves me) & another friend with whom i had been voraciously flirting with a view to fucking. but all i really want to do is fuck a drag queen. or a couple of drag queens"

06/28/2001 at 01:16:31
"i do, everyday"

03/18/2005 at 17:56:50
"She's married, and a truly great friend. I want to fuck her for all the right reasons, all the wrong, and a few others I don't even know how to categorize."

Vá, vão lá despejar a vossa raiva face a este post para o website acima mencionado. Para eu ter algo giro para acrescentar nesta secção.

São 22. O programa de rádio acabou.