Friday Morning Blues

When weekend comes to soon
nothing good follows the day after
My Thursday was to crazy
My Friday a disaster.
Hard headache, zombie look
Friday morning was a mess
I was to bad for working day
I had to go there anyway
The hangover was not the worst
there was a flue coming its way
there´s also cuts in my hands
from the bitchy coldy day
When I thought I was safe
going my way to bus
I found out I had no cards
ID, Travel or Credit ones
Went back home to get all that
also to get a good strong pill
Lost the last bus that would get me work
Before the last you're too late ring.
Boss called me, he wasn´t mad
just needed some milk for coffee
he said, Paula can you be a love
and pass by supermarket to buy it
A love I was, I went right away
I lift some money from the 'otto'mat
Because of the huge gloves all the time
At floor 20 euros were left behind.
I bought the milk, went to the cashier
No more 20 euros on my hand
At other hands they were behind me
In lucky games being spend.
Lucky morning was not mine
I only had reasons to cry
My Thursday night was a bit to high
My Friday morning a bit to dry.